Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year and New Possibilities!

I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything on Pepperhill Lane!  The Holiday's were so crazy and wonderful, very short but time well spent.  I have to say I am glad they are over but am grateful for all of the fun and memories made.  Gunner had so much fun with Bentley and Scout and even received a present from his girlfriend Suzie.  He doesn't know she is his girlfriend, we haven't told him yet...saving that one for a later date...I think he knows she is out there though ;) 
Anyway, I wanted to write about my creative quest starting January 28th.  It's called The Walk.  I decided to order this e-course as a gift to myself to help me better my goals and outlook on my journey through my life.  Melody Ross of Chatterbox and Brave Girl will be teaching it and I will be documenting my journey here on Pepperhill Lane.

Here is the link on youtube for you to view:

  http://youtu.be/i2UKX7O5BSY

If you would like to join the class, here is the information:
http://shop.bravegirlsclub.com/TheWalk-p/bgoc-tw.htm

Have a great Sunday!  Happy New Year and Happy New Beginnings... 








No comments:

Post a Comment