Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas on Pepperhill Lane!

My front porch was needing some love yesterday and since the weather was perfect, I tackled it gracefully!  Here are some recaps...



 
Life is Sweet sign I made...love it so much!

 
Fake mercury glass with beautiful candlelight




Fresh ivy swag cut from my garden...

 
Burlap and white lights make my heart sing!!




Fresh ivy, silver beads, spray painted bulbs with our address mod podged on front...Love!


 
I made the wreath out of an old rusty barrel ring...some fresh ivy from my garden and a lot of floral wire did the trick.

My favorite things...


Craft room tea lights and snowflakes for the season...Dollar Tree!


 
Holiday inspiration board...wish I had more time to sit and ponder in here...

The front porch before the overhaul...sort of messy and non thematic, huh?!







No comments:

Post a Comment